TechyFang | Quick Cash Loan in the Philippines with JuanHand Loan App | by Triccia Sucgang, Correspondent | With the rising rate of poverty and unemployment in our country today, every innovative solution to assist our fellow Filipinos is a welcome relief. JuanHand is reaching out to every Juan (and Juana) in need of urgent financial help, and they are offering a hand through an easy virtual app.
Who is JuanHand?
JuanHand is a digital cash loan partner for Filipinos. The company’s goal is to improve the Pinoy’s quality of life by providing financial assistance in seconds, whenever it is needed the most. Through its mobile app, cash loans have never been so easy and accessible.
JuanHand provides safe and convenient cash loan services online through its mobile app. It provides instant lending and other personalized financial services to Filipinos with a smartphone, regardless of their credit history.
Why are they worth a try?
Here are the top reasons why you should try out JuanHand.
- Convenient. No contact cash loans at the tip of your fingertips by just applying through the JuanHand app– it can’t be any more convenient for every Juan!
- Simple and fast. Simply download the JuanHand app, sign-up using your mobile number, complete your profile with the required personal information and contact information (for verification and repayment), and click apply! What’s more, you only need to submit one valid ID.
- Reliable. You know that you’re in good hands because JuanHand is operated by WeFund Lending Corp., a subsidiary of FinVolution Group, one of the leading FinTech Companies in Asia and listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: Ticker FINV).
The exponential growth of JuanHand is also made possible by equally reputable and trusted partners such as UnionBank, Lazada, Sun Life Grepa, SkyPay, Multysis along with data partners FinScore, Trusting Social, CIBI Information Inc., and Credit Information Corporation. (Source)
Is JuanHand safe?
JuanHand is safe and secure to use and all client information is protected and encrypted, in full compliance with National Privacy Commission (NPC) regulations. True to the Data Privacy Act of 2012, no confidential information will be asked without your consent so that every Juan’s peace of mind is assured. It is also compliant with regulatory partners such as the Anti-Money Laundering Council and the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR).
JuanHand, through WeFund Lending, is given financing license by the Philippines Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), with Company Registration No. CS201825672 and Certificate of Authority No. 2844, and also share credit information with Credit Information Corporation (CIC). You may view the SEC website if you want to double-check.
There was an issue posted by the National Privacy Commission (NPC) in 2021 regarding data privacy violations of Online Loan Apps (OLA), and one of those reportedly involved was JuanHand. The NPC banned the operation of the involved OLAs, which resulted to having these apps removed from Google Play Store.
However, upon investigation, it became clear that JuanHand was only entangled in the controversy due to some users who were unable to pay their loans to several OLA, JuanHand included. The NPC also later on released updated policies regarding the use of personal data, which JuanHand complies with up to this date of posting.
Any other issues surrounding matters of data security have been addressed by JuanHand, and clearly they are on good ground because you can easily find and install the app in Google Play Store and iOS App Store. Apparently, the many incidents of inappropriate use of data by other Online Lending Apps tarnish the rest of the few good ones like JuanHand.
How JuanHand stands out from the rest?
JuanHand believes in the power of communication, and it is their policy to give the best, quickest customer service. That’s why they’ve made it easy for clients to contact them via JuanHand App 7 days a week and via email. They will be ready to extend a helping hand to answer inquiries with just a chat.
Simply download the JuanHand app, sign-up using your mobile number, complete your profile with the required personal information and contact information (for verification and repayment), and click apply! In summary:
- Download the JuanHand online loan app
- Wait for evaluation/ loan status within 24 to 48 hours
- Get fast cash sent directly to your bank account/Gcash/Coins ph
Who can apply for loans? (Source: Google Playstore)
The requirements for loan application are the following:
✅ 18 to 60 years old
✅ Filipino citizen
✅ Have 1 government-issued ID
✅ Have a stable income
How much can I loan? (Source: Google Playstore)
- Cash loan amount: ₱ 2,000.00 – ₱ 15,000.00
- Cash loan term: 91 days (shortest, including renewal time) – 180 days (longest, including renewal time)
Note that repaying on time will allow for higher credit limits and flexible terms in the next loan.
How much are fees? (Source: Google Playstore)
Transaction Fee: 0
Other fees: will charge one time sign fee, service fee (per transaction). Minimum 0%, Maximum 16%
- 91-days (3 months) loan with interest rate of 12%, and principal amount is ₱10000
- Total Interest fee: ₱10000*12%/365*91= ₱ 299.17
- Service fee 10%: ₱10000*10%= ₱ 1000
- Total repayment : ₱10000*12%/365*91+10000+1000=₱ 11299.17
- Monthly repayment: ₱11299.17/3=₱3766.39
You can resubmit the loan application according to the hint.
Once your loan is approved then it will be deposited to your e-wallet or you can withdraw it over the counter.
Find the repayment channel that is most convenient to you (7-Eleven, G-Cash, RD Pawnshop, M. Lhuillier), use the repayment code and valid ID to finish the repayment.
Simply by doing these instructions:
- Login to your account and you can easily check the status of your application.
- You can also reach our CSR hotlines for the latest status of your application.
JuanHand will update the amount based on your latest credit status. It is best to maintain good repayment habits.
For further assistance, you may contact JuanHand’s Customer Service Representatives at (+63) 9190599918 for mobile phone users or (+632) 85390150 for landline users, or you may use the Live Chat through the JuanHand app, or send us an email at email@example.com. They are online from 9 AM to 6 PM daily.
📞 CS Phone: +63285390150
💻️ Website: www.juanhand.com
❤️Address: Trade and Financial Tower, 32nd St. Cor. 7th Ave., BGC Taguig, Philippines 1630
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/juanhandapp
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/JuanHandOfficial/
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/juanhandph/
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/JuanHandOfficial/
- TikTok: www.tiktok.com/@juanhandph
We Filipinos have proven to be able to weather all kinds of challenges, and one of the values that enable us to do this is our sense of Bayanihan– our spirit of communal unity and cooperation. This is exactly the core philosophy of JuanHand: BAYANIHAN. And their mission to immediately provide convenient, fast, reliable financial services to help all Filipinos is very much needed in this time of economic turmoil.
With the JuanHand fast cash loan app, you don’t have to worry about your capital to begin a small business. It is ready to support you and all Filipinos who have always found creative ways to be resourceful, such as engaging in live online selling, opening up food services, and many more. The scarcity we are faced with may have pushed us against the wall, but what keeps us going is the help of one another. With JuanHand that we can hold on to, we can all the more hope to reach a brighter future.
Getting in touch and Social Media official accounts (Facebook Official Page)