What are the most commonly detected causes behind infertility in women?
After trying a year or above, if any couple is not able to conceive pregnancy without using birth control, it is known as infertility. As per recent research, females are facing infertility problems more in comparison to males. Sometimes, both males and females have to experience infertility problems. In reality, it is tough to diagnose infertility causes in women. Several treatments are available as per the cause of infertility. Overall, it is an important task to identify the cause to perform the right treatment. Here are some common causes behind female’s infertility:
Infrequently ovulation is one of the main causes of infertility in females. Several hormonal and ovary problems cause ovulation irregularities. However, there are several disorders included in this category:
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome): – It mainly imbalances the hormones and directly attacks ovulation. Usually, PCOS can cause several health issues like extra weight, uncommon growth of hair on the face and body, acne problems, and insulin resistance. According to the best infertility doctor in India, PCOS is a major cause of infertility in women.
- Deficiency of preliminary ovarian: – This is a situation known as “failure of premature ovarian”. Usually, this condition occurs if there is a loss of eggs from the ovary before time. Some genetic problems are responsible for the early loss of eggs. Under the age of 40, there is less production of estrogen in women.
- Hypothalamic dysfunction: – FSH (follicle-stimulating hormone) and LH (luteinizing hormone) both are hormones produced by the pituitary gland to regulate ovulation every month. Stress, low or high body weight, and instant up or down in weight may reduce the production of these two hormones. It may lead to an irregular period which is a common sign of female infertility.
Excess of prolactin: – Extra production of prolactin can decline the production of estrogen in women. This may also cause female infertility. However, it may be the side effects of using medicines for other problems.
Blocked Fallopian Tubes
It is also known as tubal infertility that creates a blockage between a fertilized egg and the uterus. A blocked fallopian tube is another important cause of female infertility. However, you can cure this infertility through medications or surgeries. It may include:
- Pelvic inflammatory disorder: – Usually, it is a kind of infection available in both the uterus and the fallopian tubes. STD (sexually transmitted infections), gonorrhoea, and Chlamydia are the reasons behind this infection. However, you can visit the best IVF Treatment Cost Bangalore to diagnose pelvic inflammatory disease.
- History of surgery: – If there was any surgery in the stomach or pelvic area along with ectopic pregnancy, it may cause blockage in fallopian tubes. In such a condition, it is better to take advice from an infertility doctor at the best infertility centre.
Uterine (cervical) problems
In women, lots of uterine problems are responsible for complications in pregnancy. In other words, uterine disorders can increase the chances of miscarriage in women. Here are some uterine or cervical causes:
- Fibroids, also known as tumors, are normal in the uterus. Most of the time, these fibroids create blockage in fallopian tubes that lead to infertility.
- Abnormal shape of the uterus or other unusual problems may arise several health problems. This type of issue can also cause female infertility.
- If there is damage in the cervix area or small cervix, it may also cause uterine problems. Usually, this condition is known as “cervical stenosis”.
It is a condition where tissue grows and develops in the uterus and other places. Endometriosis is also the main reason that causes infertility in women. Usually, it may cause several problems in the body like:
- The surgical procedure to remove the tissues can cause blockage in fallopian tubes.
- Endometriosis keeps eggs and sperm separately.
- It also creates several problems during the implantation of the egg (fertilized).
- Overall, your sperm and egg can be damaged through endometriosis.
- In this way, it affects fertility in women.
In several cases, it is impossible to diagnose the cause of infertility. It is called unexplained (unidentified) infertility. This type of infertility can be found in both males and females. Numerous minor factors arise unexplained infertility disorders. According to the specialists, this type of infertility can cure itself according to the time. However, it is so important to visit a fertility doctor on time. A doctor can perform the possible treatment as per the cause of infertility.
Female infertility is increasing day by day in the whole world. However, women can reduce the risk of infertility by maintaining a daily lifestyle. You must do exercise and use healthy food in your daily routine. Also, avoid smoking and alcohol to increase the level of fertility in women. Thus, you may also consult with your fertility doctor/specialist to deal with female infertility. A fertility expert/doctor will guide you properly as per your health condition. So, don’t be careless and visit the fertility doctor in case of infertility.