What is the difference between web development & web design?
Usually, a web designer helps to improve the look of the website in the process of web design. Along with the opulent part of the website, a web designer also focuses on its usability. The main purpose of web designing is to make a website stylish and attractive by using distinctive software like Corel Draw, Photoshop, and so on. Based on the roles, here are few kinds of web designers:
- UI (User Interface) designer: – Usually, the user interface is a process to create graphics, illustrations by using photographic design and typography to boost the view and layout. The elements of the user interface include navigational components, input controls, informational components, etc.
- UX (User Experience) designer: – The satisfaction of the user is most important while designing a website. In this process, a web designer has to fulfil the demand/requirement of the user after using the software. Simply, the user should be able to use software efficiently and effectively.
- Visual designer: – The basic purpose of a visual designer is to make the website attractive. Usually, a visual designer uses both user interface and graphic designing (visual designing) to provide the best look to the website. However, a web development company includes many web designers to make the website authentic, reliable and attractive.
- Back-end developer: – The basic motive of the back-end developer is to store data and everything on the website of the client. However, it is that part of the website which you can’t see or interact with. In the process of the backend, a web developer has to write API, create libraries and work with the components of the system without user interfaces.
- Full-stack developer: – These developers are the perfect individuals to design both web applications and websites. Also, they can work on both front-end and back-end for the websites.
Web development and web design both are connected. In other words, firstly web design comes into existence and then web development. Without web design, it is not possible to make a website attractive and designable through web development. The demand for web developers and web designers is higher in the market. To grow a business online, a website should be attractive and well-functional for the users.